Our team comprises a strong combination of youth and experience, which fosters an open, non-hierarchical and fast-paced learning environment. At Azure Capital, we offer a rewarding and challenging career for talented people, providing you with outstanding opportunities to develop your potential and succeed.
Azure Capital is interested in all applicants from a broad range of backgrounds and skill sets who:
- Have a superior academic record;
- Exhibit entrepreneurial flair and innovative thinking;
- Are highly motivated and demonstrate initiative and leadership;
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills;
- Enjoy solving problems and being challenged; and
- Maintain a high standard of ethics and personal integrity.
Applications for our 2020 Graduate Program are now open. If you would like to join our team, please email your résumé and academic transcript with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm (WST) on Monday, 8 April 2019.
Recruitment for our 2019/20 Summer and 2020 Winter Internship Programs are scheduled to occur in June 2019.